Monday, January 12, 2009

Past and Future In Pictures

4 Memorable Things About 2008

1. The twins being born









2. Getting my new car.





3. Going to Hawaii for 8 days





4. The holidays were really fun









4 things you look forward to in 2009

1. The twins turning 1!








2. Turning 30! I'm actually really excited for this! Yeah!









3. Tyler going to...






4. Everyone to be happy and healthy!

3 comments:

-KJ said...

That was cute. I like that quote about being happy. Can you believe the big three oh this year? I only have a few more days to get used to the idea. I am glad getting older doesn't scare me...yet!

Anonymous said...

I want a black vehicle, too. Does the maintanence scare you? (Car washes/looking dirty). It does me.

Mel said...

Yes, my car is always dirty. It looks gray/white most of the time. It looks good in the spring/summer though.