A Whole Lot of Tags!
#1 The Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet? Mutual friend, Cam Steele. (read about it on my sidebar!)
2. How long did you date before you were married? Almost a year! It's a funny conversation. I say it was way too long, he thinks it was normal. Um, not in the life of a mormon girl. Once you know, let's get on with it!!
3 How long have you been married? 7 years 4 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? I hate surprises!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, his hands, his laugh...everything!
6.What is your favorite quality of his? He is the greatest dad. He is also very smart!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Does Del Taco count? Just kidding! He isn't a picky eater...he like a little of everything!
10. What is his favorite sport? Football. But will watch them all! I had to marry a guy who loves sports!
11. When and Where was your first kiss? Our first date, at his house.
12. What do you like to do together? Watch TV, play with our kids, go on trips...EVERYTHING!
13. Do you have any children? Tyler 4, Cole and Ella 8 months
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can sing and play the guitar.
15. How old is he? 30
16. Who said I love you first? He did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative
18. What do you admire most about him. He is wonderful at giving advice and our family knows they can come to him with anything and he will give it to you straight! He is not afraid to show his emotions. He truly loves me and our family and isn't afraid to show it.
19. Do you think he will read this? Of course!
#2 Crazy 8's
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Lost
4. Lipstick Jungle
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (Double points for that one!)
6. Survivor
7. What Not To Wear
8. Dancing With the Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Goodwood
2. Claim Jumper
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Baja Fresh ( Oh, how I miss you!)
5. Macayo's
6. Applebee's
7. In N' Out
8. Cafe Rio
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Cleaned the downstairs
2.Broke my broom which then fell on a glass lantern and that broke all the way down the basement stairs. Grrrrrr!
3. Entertained and fed 3 kids all day
4. took a shower
5. 2 loads of laundry
6. wasted too much time on the computer; blogs, Facebook...etc.
7. got a new cell phone which is so fun!
8. went to 'Pie Night' at my neighbors. Fun stuff!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. getting down to my goal weight.
2. being completely out of debt.
3. Finding the "Place for us" and finally staying put!
4. Ella being able to get around by herself so I don't have to hear her cry because she wants to be where everyone else is and can't figure out how to get there!
5. All 3 kids being in school. Ah, peace and quiet!
6. Jake becoming a master trader so he can work whenever and where-ever he wants
7. Spring! I detest the Winter!
8. getting scrapbooks and journals caught up on all 3 kids. It will happen!
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Cool Air
2. The trees and all their many colors
3. sweatshirts
4. Football
5. Holidays
6. New school supplies
7. pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies...etc.
8. Halloween night
8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. Everything paid off!
2. Happy family, forever
3. Finding the place we want to raise our family.
4. Hoping my brothers and sisters wants to live in that place to.
5. A cruise with my hubby
6. New clothes when I can buy the size I want and have it fit perfectly!
8. Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men, and the economy to live again!
#3 Pick the 6th folder from your pictures, and then the 6th picture...
Here ya go!
Oh so sweet, in a newborn (still a little monkeylike) kind of way!
Thank heavens they grow out of that stage!









3 comments:
very cute! I like this questionaire. I will do it somtimes today.
Don't you love how "taking a shower" can end up on the list of significant things you did yesterday! And I hear ya on the "spending too much time on the computer"!!! I should never have started a blog hahaha
This was a good survey. I like the husband part.
Post a Comment