GhostTown:Finally a Good Flick!
Jake's sister Julie called today to see if they could watch the kids. Of course you can! Tyler loves hanging out with his cousin Meghann, and the babies love all the attention they get at the Brannelly house. So we took the kids over there this afternoon, and stayed and talked for a few hours. We love to just talk, and should do it more often!
By the time we finally left the house, we had just enough time to grab something quick to eat and get to our movie. Even though I had just eaten dinner, I still have to get popcorn. I just don't feel my movie going experience is complete without popcorn and drink in hand.
So we went to see "GhostTown" recommended by the Brannelly's. Thank you guys! For watching our kids, and letting us laugh our guts out. We hadn't really heard too much about this movie, and I don't think the commercials did it justice. I swear to you, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! I almost peed my pants a couple of times! Tears streaming down my face, and I couldn't breathe kind of laughs. Ricky Gervais is one of the funniest guys on the planet! And it ended so sweetly, and with a wonderful message. Just an all around wonderful movie. I loved it, and would see it again!
So, if you need something to do and are looking for a good movie to go see, I recommend going to see "GhostTown". You will love it!








3 comments:
I loved that movie! Kenny and I laughed the whole time.
That is so funny, I have never heard of the movie, and just yesturday my mother in law was talking about it!! They said they laughed so hard throughout the movie too!! I guess I am going to have to go see the movie to see why it is so funny!! I can always use a good pee the pants laugh!!
I was going to take Carla to see it this past weekend and it wasn't playing anymore. I was only going to go because you recommended it.
Post a Comment