Poor Cole
Cole went through all of this...
to try to avoid this!
Cole started out with a head that was too narrow and too long. It was fixed with surgery, but because he spent so much time on his back, it has changed. Now he has a head that is too wide and too short. So he must wear a helmet. Poor little guy! This is him this morning being fitted for his helmet. We are not sure how long he will have to wear it. At least a month, maybe two.








9 comments:
Poor guy! I feel so bad for him! Give him a big kiss for me!
He is one tough kid. Give Jake a kiss for me.
oh gosh way to make a grown woman cry! That poor little guy! He is sure a cutie though!!
His sad face is so cute!!! I am sorry he has to go through that. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I am here for ya... You are AMAZING!!! (Oh and so are you Jake)
He is still so cute though. Glad I got to see you today. I've missed you!
I just want to give that sad little face a big kiss-poor little guy! I hope all goes well for you guys!
such a heatbreaking photo of him getting fitted for his helmet. poor baby!
Dude, that kid is gonna rock that helmet! He was too cute at lunch. I have never seen a kid go that long without blinking!!! Too tired to sleep and too nervous to because he had some stranger looking at him!
Thanks for the love everyone!
KJ, we need to have lunch more often, and then he will be more social! :)
Post a Comment