Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hooray!

We finally got a new hard drive for our computer and I am back in business! So, I would like to say that I will be posting more often, but...my sister's camera broke the day before she went into the MTC. We have the same camera so I graciously gave her mine. Hopefully my mom will return her's sometime soon and send me a new one. In the meantime, I am taking pictures from Krista's iphone. Not the greatest pictures. And I have to figure out how to get them off. If it's not one thing, it's another!

I am dedicating myself to be more of a die-hard with my coupon blog. I am going to post more often. I have had numerous requests to post pictures and details of my shopping trips, so I am going to be better at that. Check it out by clicking on the "Frugal2Free" button on the side of this blog.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait for updates!

Stephanie said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait for updates!