Cole and Ella's 2nd Birthday!
I feel really bad that I haven't been very good about posting lately. I am going to regret it when it comes time to do my blurb book at the end of the year, because I won't have very much documented. Here's to being on top of things!
The twin's still don't really get the whole birthday thing, but they had a great one notheless. Cole liked singing 'Happy Birthday' to himself. We celebrated with my family while we were in Vegas. And with Jake's family a few days afterwards. So it was just us on their actual birthday. We had pizza for dinner. (One of the only things they love and will actually eat!) And then had cake and opened presents. It was a good day!











2 comments:
I sure do miss those babies!!!
They are so cute! I love Ella's hair.
Post a Comment