New Hardware!

Cole got his helmet this morning. He really isn't this happy to have it on. (He's looking at his dad!) He has been trying to take it off ever since he got it. And he gets super sweaty, so I am sure it isn't the least bit comfortable. The doctor asked me if I wanted a BYU or Utah logo on it. NO THANKS! Sorry, Utah friends! UNLV, I would have considered! :) I think it creates too much attention as it is, let alone have logo's on it. But then again, I would be willing to sell space to anyone who will pay cash! Take one for the team Cole! Ha!
A very curious sister checking it out!








7 comments:
Oh come on. Not even a "Y"?
He is a cute metalhead.
He really looks so happy in the first picture! What a cutie though. I think his sister is a bit jealous is what it is. You are such beautiful kids!! Love their eyes.
Oh my gosh. I am dying laughing at how sweaty he is in there!!! How sad! He's still too cute.
hey you. so great to hear from you!! What an adorable fam you have!! Lots of love!
That sweet boy has been through so much his first year of life! Man he is such a trooper!
aww....I think he needs his aunt Jill.
Can you tell that I NEED to see these babies!?
What a cutie! And such a good sport!
So I found you on Christi's blog page, and added you to mine hope that's ok :)
BTW I found out on Sunday I'm your new Vis Teacher :)
Post a Comment