Thanksgiving 2007
We had beautiful weather until the day my family came to my house for Thanksgiving. It got really cold, but for those coming from Vegas...it was down right freezing! It was fun to have everyone at my house, but also exhausting. Considering the state I am in right now, I wasn't the most entertaining host. The weather put a damper on a lot of the plans we had, but it was still fun. I love being with my family. We had a lot of fun just sitting around and laughing. Not many pictures were taken. I have been a horrible photographer lately.
Mini-golfing
Grandpa, Tyler, and Cortney








3 comments:
The cold weather probably makes it feel more like the holiday's. I can't stand tank-top weather in November, it just isn't right!
Is your dad holding Jimmy's little girl? If so.....WHAT she is getting so big already! wish I could have seen you on our way back up here!:(
Oh, Vegas was cold too for a few days! It did warm up, but not as much as I'd hoped! Glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment