Fun Day!
The cake! Funny story...we went to Olive Garden last weekend on our way home from Idaho with Jake's sister and her family. The restaurant staff came to sing to Tyler for his birthday, and when they were done he turned to them and said,"Where's my cake?" I guess they don't offer the birthday dessert anymore, so we had to stop at the gas station on the way home and I bought him a cupcake. So, he was excited all week to finally get his birthday cake!

We went to Toy's R Us and he got to spend the money he got from his great-grandparents. He picked out some smaller tractors, until he found this "Big Daddy" of a tractor! He was willing to put everything else back to have this one.

Birthday lunch at his favorite place!









9 comments:
How fun!!!!Looks like he had a great b-day.Your b-day is coming up in a little over a month Melissa.....anything you want?
looks like a fun third birthday! and whats with the no birthday dessert anymore? thats a bunch of crap. how much effort can it be to give out a small sliver of cake to a birthday kid! well i guess in the future you will have to hide one in your purse for after dinner. haha i like his cool new tractor too! great pick tyler
You are already on the lookout for what I want, remember? A baby!!
How come there aren't any carrots on that cake??
Haha! We took Spencer to Olive Garden for his 3rd birthday, but he did get a cake! It was so great and easy for me. No clean up. Lame they don't serve that anymore!!!
When is your birthday? I don't remember! Sorry!
May 23rd. Just remember that it is the same day that Ikea opens! Happy Birthday to me!!!
Jaylin also celebrated her third birthday at Olive Garden. Who knew that it was a third birthday kind of place?
No cake, but a big scoop of vanilla ice cream (that she had to share with Avry!).
Looks like such a fun birthday! Avry would go to McDonalds every day if I let her.
How come nobody else has comment pictures? All the cool people have them. You should try it.
I won't forget now! Eliza (Tay's sister) had a whole post dedicated to the opening of IKEA. Maybe we'll see ya there! I'll buy you a meatball for your birthday ;)!
Post a Comment