Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
3 comments:
Cute...Cute Family! You guys look like the perfect Utah family. I am glad you are enjoying being in Utah so much. I wish I was there! Come visit us!
Yea! I am glad that I can see you and and your family. Welcome to the blog world. Keep it up, as I will check back occasionally to see new pics. It's fun to see what is going on in your life.
Hey, this is Stacey's mom. She sent me your cute blog. You and your "boys" look great. We have a second house in Springville, Utah too. I agree it is different but so beautiful with the seasons! Take care...
Post a Comment